12 Rare Animals You’ve Probably Never Even Heard Of
by Akhyari Hananto
Mother Nature is always full of surprises. It’s hard to believe how many incredible and different creatures live on our planet! There's a big chance that you've never heard of these rare animals.
Gosh, the diversity of planet earth never ceases to amaze us.
1. Ili Paka - China
2. The Pinocchio frog - Indonesia
3. The snub-nosed monkey - Myanmar
4. The pink handfish - Southern Australia and Tasmania
5. Honduran white bats - Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica and western Panama
6. The Grimpoteuthis (aka Dumbo Octopus) - US, The Philippines, New Zealand, Australia, California, Papua, and New Guinea.
7. The salp - Southern Ocean (near Antarctica)
8. The pink-eyed Caedicia - Papua New Guinea
9. The Cherax Pulcher - Indonesia
10. The Albino Chinese softshell turtle - China
11. The Nendo tube-nosed fruit bat - Papua New Guinea
12. The Amazon river dolphin - Bolivia
This article was first published on Bright Side titled 11 Incredible Animals You’ve Probably Never Even Heard Of
What do you think?
Give a comment