YouTube sensation PewDiePie is raking in a massive $A11.2 million dollars each month from his online videos, according to a new report.
The Swedish gamer topped a list of the YouTube's highest earners based on figures collected on merchandise sales and revenue from views on the platform by marketing firm Purple Moon.
The advertising data was compiled using a tool which estimates a YouTuber's ad revenue based on their monthly views and the average ad payout from the platform – usually between $A0.37 to $A6 per 1,000 views.
Merchandise figures were determined after analysing data from thousands of YouTubers using selling products on the Sellfy online store.
Below is the top-10 list of highest-earning YouTubers in 2019 based on their merchandise and ad revenue (in British pounds):
- PewDiePie - 6.5 million per month
- Dude Perfect - 2.8 million per month
- VanossGaming - 2.1 million per month
- DanTDM - 2.1 million per month
- JuegaGerman - 1.8 million per month
- Markiplier - 1.7 million per month
- Collins Key - 1.7million per month
- Atta Halilintar - 1.3 million per month
- jacksepticeye - 1.3 million per month
- Smosh - 1.3 million per month
(From various sources)