Best Southeast Asian Universities for Graduate Employability
Featuring 495 universities, the QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2018 provides vital information about how successful today’s students are at securing a top job after graduation.
The QS Graduate Employability Rankings is an innovative exercise designed to provide the world’s students with a unique tool by which they can compare university performance in terms of graduate employability outcomes and prospects.
Each institution’s score is comprised of five carefully-chosen indicators. Employer Reputation excepted, all metrics used are, currently, unique to the QS Graduate Employability Rankings. These indicators and the main methodological enhancements introduced this year are described below:
- Employer reputation (30%); QS traditionally includes the Employer Reputation as a key performance area in all its ranking exercises. Of course, this metric adopts a leading role in a ranking focused solely on employability.
- Alumni Outcomes (25%)
- Employer/Student Connections (10%)
- Graduate Employment rate (10%)
From this interesting list, let’s have a look at the positions of Southeast Asian universities for graduate employability:
Singapore Management University, Singapore [5-star rating]
University Malaya, Malaysia [5-star rating]
1. Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
2. Universitas Indonesia, Indonesia
3. University of Santo Tomas, Philippines [4-star rating]
4. University of the Philippines, Philippines
1. Bandung Institute of Technology, Indonesia
2. De La Salle University, Philippines
3. Mahidol University, Thailand
4. Gadjah Mada Universtiy, Indonesia
5. Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM), Malaysia [5-star rating]
6. Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM) [3-star rating]
Source : https://www.topuniversities.com/university-rankings/employability-rankings/2018
Why you report this article?
What do you think?
Give a comment