The 30 Most Beautiful Places in Southeast Asia For Your Itinerary
Southeast Asia, which consists of 11 nations with a remarkable diversity of cultures and histories, has something to offer every visitor. Choosing the most stunning locations in the area is no easy task!
Due to its size, Southeast Asia is home to some of the planet's most breathtaking natural marvels. Some of Southeast Asia's most breathtaking natural draws include towering mountains, sparkling beaches, charming lakes, and pristine rainforest parks.
Here are the top 30 breathtaking locations in Southeast Asia, including both well-known tourism destinations and undiscovered gems.
1. Ko Lanta, Thailand — A Pristine and Beautiful Beach
2. Halong Bay, Vietnam — The World's Most Beautiful Karst Landscapes
3. Luang Prabang, Laos — A Blend of Historical Heritage and Gorgeous Landscapes
4. Angkor Wat, Cambodia — an Ancient Temple City
5. Bali, Indonesia — Island of the Gods
6. Hoi An, Vietnam — A Relaxing and Peaceful Town
7. Inle Lake, Myanmar — A Tranquil Water World
8. Mount Rinjani, Indonesia—An Astonishing Volcano
9. Phang Nga Bay, Thailand— A Scenic Marine National Park
10. Khao Sok National Park, Thailand— Where Nature Meets Adventure
11. Phi Phi Islands, Thailand — Thailand's Most Famous Island Paradise
12. Mekong Delta, Vietnam — A World Afloat
13. Sapa, Vietnam — Home to One of the World's Most Beautiful Rice Terraces
14. Bagan, Myanmar— The City of Temple
15. Komodo National Park, Indonesia— Among Seven Wonders of Nature
16. El Nido, Philippines — A Gateway to the Sublime
17. Langkawi, Malaysia— Malaysia's Coastal Gem
18. Sand Dunes of Mui Ne, Vietnam— A Taste of the Desert
19. Taman Negara Rainforest, Malaysia — Explore the Truly Tropical Life
20. Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park, Vietnam— A Cave Explorer's Paradise
21. The Cameron Highlands, Malaysia— A Lush Green Heaven
22. Tubbataha Reefs Natural Park, Philippines — One of the World's Best Dive Sites
23. Mondulkiri, Cambodia—Elephant Sanctuary and Jungle Treks
24. Batanes, Philippines — the Home of the Winds
25. Koh Yao Yai, Thailand — the Last of Thailand's Untouched Islands
26. The Red Lotus Sea, Thailand—Beautiful Red Horizon
27. Champasak, Laos — An Amazing Land
28. Koh Rong Sanloem, Cambodia— Cambodia's Most Beautiful Island
29. Bai Xep, Vietnam — An Isolated Fishing Village
30. Atauro Island, East Timor — An Eco-Traveler's Paradise
Why you report this article?
What do you think?
Give a comment